Legendary werds Index du Forum Legendary werds
Guilde PVE Kirin-tor

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Safe>Haven 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legendary werds Index du Forum -> - Vie De La Guilde - -> Métier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jainocol

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Safe>Haven 2013 Répondre en citant

Safe Haven 2013 > bit.ly/1Xo2KoP

Roger...Noah...Lomax..."Safe....Haven........review",...."The....Guardian",....28....February....2013,....Retrieved....on....29....November....2014Now,...again,...I...knew...this...before...I...saw...Safe...Haven,...but...knowing...didn't...make...the...movie...any...less...absurdDirector:..Scott..Hicks..Stars:..Zac..Efron,..Taylor..Schilling,..Blythe..Danner..0..Next....The..Best..of..Me..(2014)..Drama....Romance......1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..6.7/10..X....A..pair..of..former..high..school..sweethearts..reunite..after..many..years..when..they..return..to..visit..their..small..hometownMrsSafe....Haven....was....released....on....DVD....and....Blu-ray....on....May....7,....2013Please...refresh...and...try...againWWayTV3.comTierney....Josh....Duhamel....View...Check...in...DETAILS...Full...Cast...and...Crew...Release...Dates...Official...Sites...Box...Office/Business...Company...Credits...Filming...Locations...Technical...Specs...Literature...STORYLINE...Taglines...Plot...Summary...Synopsis...Plot...Keywords...Parents...Guide...RELATED...ITEMS...NewsDesk...External...Sites...OPINION...Awards...FAQ...User...Reviews...User...Ratings...External...Reviews...Metacritic...Reviews...Message...Board...PHOTO...&...VIDEO...Photo...Gallery...Trailers...and...Videos...DID...YOU...KNOW?...Trivia...Goofs...Crazy...Credits...Quotes...Alternate...Versions...Connections...Soundtracks...6.7/10...75,797...160...user...183...critic...Rate...This...Safe...Haven(2013)...PG-13......1h...55min......Drama,...Romance,...Thriller......14...February...2013...(USA)...2:25......Trailer...2...VIDEOS......69...IMAGES...A...young...woman...with...a...mysterious...past...lands...in...Southport,...North...Carolina...where...her...bond...with...a...widower...forces...her...to...confront...the...dark...secret...that...haunts...herstayplease..stayThe..film..has..a..score..of..34..on..Metacritic,..a.."generally..unfavorable"..score,..based..on..33..reviews.[14]..It..holds..a..12%.."rotten"..rating..on..Rotten..Tomatoes,..based..on..137..critic..reviews.[15]Retrieved....October....25,....2012Their..coupling..is..somewhat..restrained..given..the..sudsy..context;..they..don't..kiss..until..close..to..an..hour..inI..also..noticed..many..comments..about..the..acting,..just..because..the..love..scene..is..not..what..you..wanted..to..see..doesn't..mean..the..acting..is..badFilmMusicReporter.comFunnyDeadline.comOverviewMusicVideoChartsHome..media[edit]and..All....rights....reservedRemember..Me..Forgot..password?..."Safe..Haven:..Unable..to..Ignite",..13..February..2013I..can't..say..whether..the..twist..existed..in..Sparks..source..material,..but..wherever..it..originated,..I..can..predict..you..won't..find..a..dumber..twist..ending..to..a..film..all..yearFrom...the...Critics...From...RT...Users...Like...You!...Fresh...The...Tomatometer...is...60%...or...higherNothing....is....subtle....or....even....that....surprising....about....any....of....the....boring....characters....that....plague....this....emotionally....bland....romance,....but....it's....the....ludicrous....plot....twists....that....really....set....it....apart....from....other....movies....like...."Dear....John"....and...."The....Lucky....One."....I....actually....had....to....keep....myself....from....laughing....at....just....how....unbelievably....ludicrous....and....shamelessly....forced....upon....the....story....these....twists....wereAt...the...end...of...the...day,...unless...you...happen...to...be...a...diehard...fan...of...Nicholas...Sparks...dramas...or...just...enjoy...watching...hilariously...bad...movies,...this...one...is...far...from...a...must-seeAll...Rights...ReservedOne...twist...is...a...given,...though...it...makes...the...Boston...PD...look...either...incompetent...or...collusive,...but...the...final...twist...comes...out...of...nowhere,...bringing...in...a...supernatural...factor...that...left...me...gob...smackedYear....Award....Category....Recipient(s)....Result....Ref f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legendary werds Index du Forum -> - Vie De La Guilde - -> Métier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates